Profits of Ukrainian men and women in January and February of 2019 have now been released by the formal data solution Ukrstat.
The common wage that is monthly February 2019 in Ukraine had been 9429 hryvnia, or 352 US Dollars.
- The greatest wages have been in Kyiv (Kiev) town, where workers get a pay check of 14,513 UAH ($543).
- The cheapest salaries have been in Chernivtsi: 7186 ($269).
Only 1 area has normal wages surpassing UAH 10,000: Donetsk, where employees are bringing house 10,512 hryvnia each month.
USD values are approximate.
Ukrainian ladies make also less. Wages by industry
Historically, the wages of females are lower than men’s salaries, in order to assume that girls make about 12per cent lower than the wage that is average the spot (the essential difference between profits by sex is all about 24%, Segodnya reported).
It might become more apparent once we go through the salaries by industry. Usually plenty of Ukrainian women can be utilized in education and wellness solutions, that are paid because of the federal federal government and acquire the remuneration that is lowest.
This is how the image by industry is wanting (in hryvnia and USD ):
- Air transportation: 24,559 (919)
- Finance and insurance: 18,197 (681)
- Information and communications: 16,447 (615)
- Experts, technology: 14,433 (540)
- Public management and defence: 12,393 (463)
- Liquid transport: 10,860 (406)
- Warehousing and transportation: 10,537 (394)
- Production: 10,430 (390)
- Land transportation and transportation via pipelines: 9,722 (363)
- Wholesale and retail trade; fix of automobiles, motorcycles: 9,641 (360)
- Construction: 8,401 (314)
- Administrative and support: 7,914 (296)
- Property: 7,887 (295)
- Arts, sport, recreation and entertainment: 7,585 (283)
- Agriculture, forestry and fishing: 7,504 (280)
- Education: 7,467 (279)
- Libraries, archives, museums, other activities that are cultural 6,647 (248)
- Health: 6,375 (238)
- Accommodation and meals solution: 5,999 (224)
- Postal and courier: 5,460 (204)
- Other service tasks: 8,453 (316)
You can find lies, damn lies, and data. Don’t forget another neat trick that is statistical
Just companies with 10 or higher employees come in the state Ukrainian statistics. Small enterprises where workers usually are getting just the minimum wage aren’t when you look at the photo.
Presently the formal minimum wage is 4,173 UAH each month ($156). Many people do make merely a salary that is minimum there are numerous them, particularly the people that are unable to find better jobs. Most of them are females.
Therefore, the actual wages of females in Ukraine are also less than these numbers that are industry-defined by Ukrstat. Unless your spouse is within the administration, where profits are much higher, she actually is most likely using house significantly less than the normal wage.
Individuals in Ukraine make around USD 2 each hour.
Within the quarter that is second of, this is one way much Ukrainians earned each hour, by city (UAH):
- Vinnytsya: 56
- Volyn: 52
- Dnipropetrovsk (Dnipro): 62
- Donetsk: 74
- Zhytomyr: 55
- Zakarpattya: 60
- Zaporizhzhya: 61
- Ivano-Frankivsk: 58
- Kirovohrad: 51
- Luhansk: 57
- Lviv: 58
- Mykolayiv: 58
- Odessa: 57
- Poltava: 59
- Rivne: 55
- Sumy: 53
- Ternopil: 52
- Kharkiv: 53
- Kherson: 50
- Khmelnytskiy: 53
- Cherkasy: 54
- Chernivtsi: 51
- Chernihiv: 51
- Kiev (region): 64
- City of Kiev: 94
Another cause for values in USD searching better during the brief minute could be the trade rate: United States Dollar dropped slightly due to presidential elections. The next round regarding the presidential elections is planned for 21 April 2019, plus it’s likely Ukraine can get a president that is new. In 2018 the exchange rate was over 28 hryvnia for 1 USD, while now it’s below 27 hryvnia for 1 USD september.
Information: Formal statistics by Ukrstat. Calculation of United States buck values during the rate 26.72 hryvnia per 1 US Dollar.